Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday


This one is for the little girl that has stolen so many hearts! How is it that just yesterday I was placing her in her bed every night and now she she runs with endless energy?
This is for the girl that makes me and my wife laugh so much. How is it that she used to barely be able to smile and now she makes everyone she pass smile?
This is for the girl that has change my life and given me so much love. How is it that the time has passed to be already five years?
This is for the girl that is growing older. How is it that she continues to make me so proud!
This is for the girl that is growing to be a beautiful wonderful daughter. How is it that I don't have any ammo to fight back future men who would take her from me?
How is it that I am so blessed?
I love you Jessa. I am so proud of you. You carry the light of Christ and everyone knows it and sees it in you. Keep shinning, keep growing in Him as we continue to grow with you.
Happy Birthday,
Dad

1 comment:

  1. we'll walk in confusion together, hubby. ;) she is absolutely beautiful and special in every way, isn't she? :)

    happy birthday baby j'! we LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete