Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am Alive

I am still alive. Crazy how fast the weeks have gone by. I am having so much fun at school and enjoying every class. I am reminded everyday of why the Lord has brought me here. I have always wanted to be in ministry and knew that I would, yet this training I am getting now is so worth it.

This last week I have learned so much on just establishing ministries/programs in the church. It has been so rewarding going to this particular class and learning how to establish long term or goals for ministry whether it be for the youth, adults or children.

One other thing if you have time please check out this website: Chrisskinner.org. Chris has become such a good friend of mine and we have been tracking through this first semester together. He is a great inspiration to me and my family. God is using him in so many ways and I am blessed to know him. So please check his website and his gallery and be blessed.

Again thanks for your prayers. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment