Friday, August 7, 2009

Two Weeks In

See full size imageI have been working at the wonderful well known Starbucks for almost two weeks now. I have found myself wondering why in the world it took me so long to finally apply there. The benefits working at Starbucks is fantastic. Medical, Eye, Dental, Tuition assistance, and even FREE drinks! WOW!

Free drinks are far the greatest blessing due to our present situation restricting us from having that privilege to buy them. If one is cunning enough one can find a way to break the system and I am cunning! Although it may come back and shoot me in the foot if I drink so much coffee that company goes under.

As for memorizing all those drinks, that is another story. I have come a long ways in two weeks but have a long ways to go. If your a avid Latte drinker could you keep it simple and just ask for the Grande Latte. Skip the silly stuff like Non-fat, Skinny Vanilla, half decaf, etc.... At least wait tell I get a handle on it then we will let it get more complicated.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...do you really need more caffeine and sugar? I know how you get, and it makes me look like I'm still trying to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have a Grande Half pump Hazzelnut, half pump vanillia Lattee with non fat milk please? oh and can you UPS it over night? THANKS:)

    ReplyDelete